May I file pleadings/petitions/complaints if I do not have the filing fee?

Litigants who believe they qualify as an indigent may fill out an Affidavit of Indigency form. The litigant must submit the completed Affidavit of Indigency form along with the pleadings/petition/complaint the litigant is filing for the Judge’s approval. If Affidavit of Indigency is approved by the Judge, the initial filing fee is deferred. At the conclusion of the case, costs will be assessed against either litigant or equally divided between both litigants, depending on the order of the Court.