If I change jobs how do I get my wage assignment started with my new employer?

We have a Request for New Wage Assignment form, available in the forms section. The fee for setting up a new wage assignment is $31.67, and this payment will need to be submitted with the Request in order for it to be processed.  We will prepare a new Notice of Income Assignment and send it to your employer. You can make your payments to the State Disbursement Unit in Nashville until the employer implements the wage assignment and you see the money deducted from your check.