How do I pay my child support to the State Dispersement Unit?

You can mail a check or money order to State Disbursement Unit, PO Box 305200, Nashville, TN 37229. You can also pay online if you go to and go into the child support section. You will need your TCSES Case Number and your social security number to pay online.