How do I stop child support once all of my kids have turned 18 or graduated from high school?

You can contact your attorney to assist with the filing of a Petition to Terminate or you can file it yourself. If you and your ex-spouse are in agreement that there are no arrearages, you may file a Joint Petition to Terminate Child Support along with the Agreed Order to Terminate Child Support.  If it is agreed, a hearing will not be required. The filing fee will be $77.00