How do I find out whether my ex-husband or ex-wife has paid in any child support?

Since the Chancery Court does not collect child support payments in our office, you will call the State Disbursement Unit Unit in Nashville. The phone number is (615) 253-4394 or 1-800-838-6911. You can also go to the State of TN website to print off the child support pay record. The website is