What do I need to do if my child is 18 and graduated from high school and I have another child or children?

Typically, a Petition to Modify your child support would be filed. You can call your attorney for assistance, call the local Child Support Office and ask to “apply for their services”, or you can file the paperwork yourself. The fee for filing a Petition to Modify is $77.00 plus the service fee.