When will I receive child support if my ex-husband or ex-wife is paying directly to the State Disbursement Unit?

In order to set up a case with them, the order for child support will have to be signed by the Judge, and you or your attorney will need to submit a State Demographic Sheet to our office. Once we submit the information to the State Disbursement Unit and your case is set up, the child support is typically sent to you within 24 hours of the State Disbursement Unit receiving it.