What steps do I take if my child support is not being paid by my ex-husband or ex-wife?

You can call your attorney, call the local Child Support Office (615-898-8002) and ask to “apply for their services”, or you can file your own Petition to Enforce and represent yourself. The filing fee for filing a Petition to Enforce is $77.00 plus service fee.